Den velkjente amerikanske produsenten A2A Simulations lanserer nå Beechcraft Bonanza til både FSX og P3D. A2A er kjent for å legge store ressurser i å få modellene sine så realistiske og nær virkeligheten som det overhodet lar seg gjøre, med sin Accusim teknologi som simulerer det meste ved hjelp av sin egenutviklede teknologi. Dette gjør at man kommer rundt alle begrensninger og problemer og feil i simulatoren.
Les mer og kjøp P3D versjonen her:
Les mer og kjøp FSX versjonen her:
- Aircraft DNA technology re-creates actual engine and airframe vibrations.
- V-tail physical modeling captures the character of this classic aircraft.
- New analog gauge physics delivers a living cockpit unlike ever before.
- Install a 285 Hp or 300 Hp Continental engine in the maintenance hangar.
- A true propeller simulation.
- Experience the world’s most recognizable high performance general aviation airplane.
- Hand towing.
- Immersive pre-flight inspection system designed by pilots while operating the actual Bonanza V-35B.
- Electric starter with accurate cranking power
- Dynamic ground physics including both hard pavement and soft grass modeling.
- Primer-only starts are now possible. AccuSim monitors the amount of fuel injected and it’s effectiveness to start and run the engine.
- Persistent airplane where systems, corrosion, and temperatures are simulated even when the computer is off.
- Immersive in-cockpit, physics-driven sound environment from A2A engineered recordings.
- Complete maintenance hangar internal systems and detailed engine tests including compression checks.
- Designed and built to be flown “By The Book.”
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel, people, and baggage in real-time
- Four naturally animated passengers that can sit in any seat including the pilot’s.
- P3D’s support of directional lighting allows a more advanced lighting system.
- Pure3D Instrumentation now with natural 3D appearance with exceptional performance.
- A total audible cockpit and sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.
- In cockpit pilot’s map for handy in-flight navigation.
- Authentic fuel delivery includes priming and proper mixture behavior. Mixture can be tuned by the book using the EGT, Fuel flow or by ear. It’s your choice.
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metals, plastics, and rubber.
- Airflow, density and its temperature not only affect the way your aircraft flies, but how the internal systems operate.
- Real-world conditions affect system conditions, including engine temperatures.
- Spark plugs can clog and eventually foul if the engine is allowed to idle too low for too long. Throttling up an engine with oil-soaked spark plugs can help clear them out.
- Overheating can cause scoring of cylinder head walls which could ultimately lead to failure if warnings are ignored and overly abused
- Engine, airframe, cockpit panel and individual gauges tremble from the combustion engine.
- Piston combustion engine modeling. Air comes in, it mixes with fuel and ignites, parts move, heat up, and all work in harmony to produce the wonderful sound of a Continental 520 and 550 cubic inch engine. Now the gauges look beneath the skin of your aircraft and show you what Accu-Sim is all about.
- Actual avionics used in real Bonanza V35B’s flying today.
- The TSO’d King KFC 200 Flight Director/Autopilot with complete 2-axis (pitch and roll with altitude hold) integrated system with professional 3-inch Flight Director displays.
- Three in-sim avionics configurations including no GPS, GPS 295, or the GNS 400. Built-in, automatic support for 3rd party avionics.
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Authentic drag from the airframe and flaps
- System failures, including flaps that can independently jam or break based on the actual forces put upon them. If you deploy your flaps at too high a speed, you could find yourself in a very dangerous situation.
- Authentic battery. The battery capacity is based on temperature. The major draw comes from engine starting.
- Oil pressure system is affected by oil viscosity (oil thickness). Oil viscosity is affected by oil
temperature. Now when you start the engine, you need to be careful to give the engine time to warm
- Eight commercial aviation sponsors have supported the project including Phillips 66 Aviation, Champion Aerospace, and Knots2u speed modifications.